Monday, August 17, 2009


I headed home last week and spent some time with Luke and the parents. Made the ceremonially trip to "The Del" and just hung around the house for a while and watched a few movies. Luke was having a bit of pain during the trip but I think my dad filled you guys in on all that. I just wanted to post a few pictures from the trip.
Surprisingly, on my last morning there Luke made me breakfast!!!! woohoo! That NEVER happens! Of course Luke and I also had to take our "self portraits" as seen below. Not sure why I cant have a trip home without us doing something weird in at least one picture! Oh and lastly...I am sure Luke would love for me to note his new glasses....very Apollo 13ish. When his counts are low he cant use his contacts in case he scratches his eye he could get an infection so those of us at home are stuck with the 1970s eye wear for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment