Friday, February 6, 2009

2nd chemo...

I spoke with Luke for a while last night and he is doing great! He is enjoying being home, although he is very aware of how bored he will get so he is already working on putting together a model plane or something of the sort. His second round of chemo is today, including the LP and intrathecal chemo (chemo into the spine). This should make for a long day at MD Anderson since he also gets the IV chemo. Lets just continue to pray that he responds as well and rebounds as quickly as he did with the first round.
Thanks so much for all the thoughts, prayers and support! You guys are all amazing and I know Luke loves hearing from everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Luke- Hang in there. Chemo sucks-my mom can tell you that but anything to get you better. Did you know that I taught myself guitar? You'd be proud! I'm competing in the Mr.Cyfair Contest. (I know, it's kind of lame but since I'm a senior now I might as well go out in a flame of glory!) I'm singing(and playing) "Stand by Me" by Ben E. King. If you're totally bored out of your mind you're welcome to come and cheer me on or not. It's next Thursday nite at Cy Fair HS with an admission. Take care Luke. My email is robertfilloramo@gmail.com. Bobby Filloramo(Jr. High choir rocks! Yeah right!)

    ReplyDelete